M/V White Manta is the newest liveaboard in Thailand and is a 32 m double engine, steel hull motor yacht.
She is the latest in 5 Star Thailand Liveaboard Luxury Cruises, operating in the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Koh Surin and Richelieu Rock.The highly experienced crew take great pride in exceptional service whilst always maintaining safety.
She takes 16 guests in 8 ensuite cabins and 8 guest in 4 standard cabins. She also has an extensive dive deck, huge lounge equipped with a 42" Plasma TV, full range of safety equipment, this vessel is truly state of the art. Relax, enjoy delicious Thai & Western food all day long, while we take you on the holiday of a lifetime.There are several cabin types on the M/V White Manta - 4 ensuite with a king bed, 3 ensuite with twin bed, 1 ensuite with a queen bed and 4 standard cabins. All cabins except the standard cabins has bathrooms with hot water while the standard cabin is with wash basin only and use of a communal bathroom. All beds are at least 2 metres long, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep for tall divers. The cabins are serviced daily.
Booking & Enquiry
Please inform us about the following when doing your booking:
1. Full name of all divers and non-divers
2. Departure date of Liveaboard and number of days
3. Type of cabin
4. Certification level
5. Numbers of dives
6. Date of last dive
7. Date of arrival and departure
8. Name of hotel
9. Special requirements regarding food (Allergies)
Schedule & Prices 2014/2015
All liveaboard/charter price include:
- Transfers to and from within Phuket (500 THB/person) and Khao Lak to Thap Lamu.
- Speedboat transfer from Thap Lamu to the liveaboard included in the price.
- Full board accommodation, full meals including snacks, drinking water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits, towel, dinghy for offshore exploration and pick ups, tank, belt, weights, divemaster or instructor.
Liveaboard price does not include:
- Similan Islands national park fee: 5D/5N - 2,000 THB, 4D/4N - 1,800 THB, 3D/2N - 1,600 THB, 2D/2N - 900 THB. Park fee has to paid directly on boat before departure.
- Equipment rental: BCD - 200 THB/Day, Reg - 200 THB/Day, Wetsuit - 200 THB/Day, Mask, snorkel,fins - included, Full set - 600 THB/Day.
(Dates, Prices, Nationalpark-, Entry-, Visa- and other Fees, and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.)
All prices are applicable till end of 2013-2014 season only. Kon-Tiki Thailand Diving Center, retain the right to alter prices without prior notice and/or to introduce new charges as deemed necessary by the company.
National Park and Port fees are subject to increase and/or amendment by government policy and are out of the control of Kon-Tiki Thailand Diving.