Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox. The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see wh Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty. You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Enriched Air Diver course.
What you learn:
• Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
• Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
• Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to plan the dives accordingly.
|Enriched Air Diver on any trip or Liveaboard||+฿ 6,500|
|Enriched Air Diver (dry)||฿ 6,500|
Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
• Techniques for diving shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
• How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
• Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
• Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
• Experience in planning, organizing and making four wreck dives
|Wreck Diver||฿ 16,500|
The PADI Deep Diver Course is properly one of the most popular. After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There’s something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating and you may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Deep Diver course.
What you will learn:
• Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40m / 60-130feet
• Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
• Experience in planning, organizing and making at least 4 deep dives under the supervision of your
|Deep Diver||฿ 10,900|
Maximize your dive time so you can explore more! In this course, you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all.This is a great way to learn how to make multilevel dives even if you forget to bring your dive computer. You'll learn what multilevel diving is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives. You'll also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including dive computers), as well as learn about multilevel dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems. You'll plan a multilevel dive profile and dive it with your PADI Instructor.
What you learn:
• Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
• Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives
• Maximize your no stop time
|Multilevel & Computer Diver||฿ 10,900|
Underwater photography is one of the most popular specialties, and the rise of digital underwater cameras has made it easier and more fun than ever. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
What you learn
• How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
• The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
• The three primary principles for good underwater photos
• How to get better at your overall bouyancy
|Digital Underwater Photoprapher||฿ 9,900|
Peak Performance Buoyancy (1 days / 2 dives)
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a diver and elevates them to the next level.
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What you learn:
• How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
• Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
• How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
• How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal
|Peak Performance Buoyancy||฿ 6,900|
Have you ever been scuba diving and asked yourself, "What was that?”. The PADI Project AWARE Fish Identification Specialty course provides you with the fish identification basics so that next time, you know the answer. You’ll find you enjoy your dives even more when you recognize the creatures that you see. The fun part about this course is you can use the skills you learn on every scuba diving vacation once you learn the main fish families and characteristics it will help you decipher the species you see all over the world. For example, a butterfly fish in the Caribbean has a similar shape to a butterfly fish in Southeast Asia, but their colors and markings may be wildly different. If you know what fish family it belongs to, it becomes much easier to look up the local name or at least be able to intelligently ask the local scuba instructor what you saw. During two dives you gain hands-on (okay, eyes-on) experience in looking for and identifying the fascinating fish you see underwater
What you learn:
• How to identify characteristics of local fish families and species
• Fish survey techniques and strategies
• How to practice fish identification dive planning, organization and pro.
|AWARE Fish Identification||฿ 6,900|